The JAFF Writer Reader Get Together 2020 Schedule is not yet finalized, but you can take a look at the ongoing development below.
The Get Together will run from the evening of Friday, November 6th, all day through Saturday, November 7th, and until the evening of Sunday, November 8th.
The following events do not yet have set times.
• JAFF in Non-English-Speaking Countries – with authors Lory Lilian, Anniia Sjoblöm and bloggers Rita Deodato, (From Pemberley to Milton), Mira Magdo (Obsessed with Mr. Darcy), Sophia Thorson (Interests of a Jane Austen Girl)
• Early Days of JAFF – with Abigail Reynolds, Kara Louise, Jack Caldwell
• Panel about JAFF Through the Ages – with Melanie Rachel, Karen Cox, Christina Boyd
• Blogger Panel with Ceri Tanti (Babblings of a Bookworm), Margie Longoria (Margie’s Must Reads) and Janet Taylor (More Agreeably Engaged)
• Across the Pond with Joana Starnes, Monica Fairview, and others
• Virtual Teas
• Breakout rooms
• Opportunities for casual conversation
Other Fun Activities:
• Watch Parties (Movies TBD)
• Readings of Works in Progress organized by Don Jacobson
• Virtual Goodie Bag – will ask each author to contribute an ebook
• Games (Hopefully) – Trivia, Regency card games
• Possibly Physical Goodie Bag – with books and treats
• Open to suggestions for other activities
Optional Sunday Afternoon Writers’ Retreat:
• Marketing Roundtable Discussion
• The Craft of Writing with Victoria Kincaid
• 20 Tips for Self-Editing with Christina Boyd
• Publishing with Jan Ashton and Amy D’Orazio (Quills & Quartos Press)
• Self-Publishing with Elizabeth Ann West and April Floyd
*This is a work in progress. Check back for updates.